Sanzar Futureteq a start-up has now launched new Gekko Hybrid Smartwatch GX1 in India. As the name implies, the watch is the hybrid of an analog watch and a digital smartwatch that caters to a wide consumer base of teenagers and young adults. It incorporates an analog screen display, provides fitness statistics via a companion app and has notifying capabilities of a smartwatch.
The Gekko GX1 comes with a host of features that would appeal to individuals who appreciate a trendy, yet rugged watch. The battery is where the GX1 truly stands out, as it requires no charging and lasts a whole year when compared to digital smartwatches.
Sanskar Sharma, Co-Founder of Sanzar Futureteq said, “We are thrilled to introduce the Gekko GX1 – Hybrid Smartwatch in India! We endeavor to bring a wide range of smart wearables that mesh the best of the tech and fashion worlds to create tech-friendly, fashion-forward products”.
Key features of the Gekko GX1 – Hybrid Smartwatch:
- Watch Design: The fast-paced lifestyle of the target audience was intrinsic to the design of the Gekko GX1 watch. The screen features a sapphire glass dial, which is scratch resistant and has great strength. The sturdy design of the watch means it will endure any bumps and knocks that it may find its way. The watch scores very high on its aesthetics and provides the wearer with a sense of machismo.
- Sleep & Calorie Monitor: The Gekko GX1 watch tracks the duration and quality of sleep. It also tracks the wearer’s sleep trends via the smartphone app to help improve sleep habits.
- Altitude-UV-Temperature-Barometer Pressure: With the help of the watch, data such as altitude, UV index, temperature, and barometric pressure is recorded and pushed to the companion app. All this data is ready to view on the watch and app to provide essential outdoor information required for such activities. Additionally, it also monitors the number of steps is taken and daily calories burnt, to provide the wearer’s fitness trends.
- App Notifications: Receive phone calls, WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and several other notification alerts on the GX1 watch.
- Remote Camera: Taking pictures is made easy, as the watch acts as a remote control for picture-clicking via the user’s smartphone camera.
- Battery Life: The GX1 comes with a coin battery that lasts for up to one year and can be easily replaced at any local watch store.
- 1 Year Warranty: The GX1 has a 1-year local warranty that offers a direct replacement of the product in case of manufacturing defects. Moreover, an after-sales service team and a service center are located in Mumbai, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
You can buy the product from – https://sanzargroup.com/shop/