Lenovo, one of the world’s leading PC players and No. 1 Tablet brand in India, announced the launch of the Yoga 920 limited edition Vibes, a 2-in-1 glass convertible laptop. The new and premium Yoga 920 is an illustration of the increasingly natural interface between humans and machines through its stand-apart and premium features. The premium convertible Yoga 920 offers a unique limited edition glass cover design, ‘Vibes’ that represents the dynamism of Yoga through simplicity, style and refinement. The Vibes design was crowdsourced through a contest with some of the world’s most ambitious design trendsetters.
A key feature is a digital pen with 4096 levels of sensitivity, and a feather-like touch, capable of capturing creative potential with pen-on-paper sensitivity. The device comes equipped with far-field technology, enabling Cortana, a voice-activated intelligent assistant that recognizes voice commands from up to 4 meters away and in standby mode. A first of a kind feature in Lenovo’s consumer portfolio is the 2x Thunderbolt ports –which can offer one of the fastest data transfer capabilities, UHD IPS display –one of the widest and highest resolutions and a colour consistency at all viewing angles of up to 178 degrees.
Rajesh Thadani, Executive Director – Consumer Business and E-commerce, Lenovo India said, “The YOGA brand has been central to Lenovo’s leadership in the fastest growing PC category of convertibles. Yoga 920 is an ultra-premium convertible that packs the best of features in an unbelievably thin and light metal body. It captures the essence of Lenovo’s effort to give customer-centric products that are different, disruptive and innovative and solve real computing, entertainment and mobility issues, in style.”
Yoga 920 – premium convertible with style and performance
- Productivity: High-speed connectivity with AC 2*2 Wifi, faster data transfers and Lenovo Bluetooth Active Pen for pen-on-paper precision. The Active Pen with 4,096 levels of pen sensitivity dramatically expands the creative and cross-application potential of the PC.
- High Performance: With latest 8th Gen Intel® Quad-Core U Series processors with integrated graphics and twin Thunderbolt™ USB-C ports
- Immersive experience: Wide angle 4K touchscreen display with razor-thin borders and JBL Speakers with integrated Dolby Atmos technology
- Stylish form factor: Weighing in at just 1.37 kg (3.02 lbs) and an ultra-thin 13.95 mm (0.55 in its case is all-metal unibody in distinctive platinum colour. Yoga’s signature watchband hinge offers incredible user flexibility, including typing in laptop mode, presenting in stand mode, browsing in tablet mode, or watching videos in tent mode.
- Maximum security and assistance: Fingerprint reader and Windows Hello OS
Prices and Availability:
Lenovo Yoga 920 limited edition Vibes – INR 127,150/- + GST extra
*Prices do not include GST or shipping or options and are subject to change without notice; additional terms and conditions apply. Reseller prices may vary. On-shelf dates may vary by geography and products may only be available in selected markets. All offers subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings, features and specifications at any time without notice.
Lenovo products can be experienced at the wide network of Lenovo Exclusive stores and multi-brand stores such as Croma, Reliance Digital and Ezone. Find a Lenovo Exclusive store at http://buyalenovo.com or shop online at https://www.shoplenovo.co.in/